Karon Therapies is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website and our customers. On this page you'll find information on how we use data that we collect from visitors and customers.
What personal information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your contact information, including your (first and last) name, email address and IP address. We need your e-mail address and (optionally) telephone number so that we may contact you to reply to a message submitted via our contact form, or if we have questions or information for you regarding your order. Your IP address may be collected to provide proof of your location for EU VAT rules.
- We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. For further information please see: Google Analytics Cookie Usage
When we collect information
We collect information from you when you create an account on our website, place an order, leave comments or reviews on our products, or make an enquiry via our contact form.
When making a purchase or choosing to register on our site, you will be asked to enter personal information, for example, your name, address and email address. This information is necessary for us to process your order, keep you informed of the progress of your order and to provide post-sales support.
If you choose to register with us, your details are used to help make your future purchases quicker and simpler, and to improve the experience of your future visits.
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
We don't sell, trade or pass on any of your personal information to other organisations and businesses.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website and personalise your experience
- To improve customer service
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To process your transactions
- To follow up on correspondence and enquires received via our contact form
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, for example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
In addition, all information you submit to us via our website, including form submissions, payment details and all other personal data is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (PayPal). We do not store or process any credit or debit card details on our server.
How long we hold personal information for
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request access to the information that we hold about you. We will supply that information within 30 days of any such request. You may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about you by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this page. We will respond to all such requests without unreasonable delay.
Account information provided by you when registering with this website can be reviewed and edited in the My Account section.
Right to be forgotten
We will retain and use your information only to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, prevention of fraud, and resolution of disputes.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser that enables this website's or service provider's systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
In some circumstances, we may need to share your personal data where necessary with other third parties (including legal or other advisors, regulatory authorities, courts and government agencies) to enable us to enforce our legal rights or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
We require third parties such as website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our customers, to maintain appropriate security to protect information from unauthorised access or processing. These include:
Paypal – to process online payment.
Google Analytics – to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by using a browser add-on: Google Analytics Opt-out
Embedded content from other websites
We may include links to third-party websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites once you leave our site.
This policy was last reviewed/modified on May 25th 2018.